Tomorrow morning starting @ 9AM TY Pennington will be mingling with the spectators to keep us warm. Not much was going on outside today except tons of spectators trying to get a glimpse of all the designers. They were all there doing their thang. The landscaping is in and absolutely gorgeous. They have a ditch in front of the house to prevent from any other flooding. We were told that the backyard looks phenominal with a large patio equipped with a water feature of some sort. Guess we have to be able to anticipate something for the show when it comes out on Feb 15th 2009.
This afternoon I got the pleasure of meeting Jodi. She is a direct recipient of the photography service that Amber Augustin provides for parents of preemies who pass away after birth(now I lay me down to sleep. I was so glad my sunglasses were on while I read her sign(cause I was teary-eyed). My lil Megan had similar stats as her lil' one who passed soon after birth. It has only been 6 months for Jodi...so when she heard about this special opportunity to thank her publicly she came running!
The house is coming along so quickly. I was amazed to actually get along the fence today. It was so busy. Also the lot is almost never clear due to cars/equipment or random volunteers stopping by..so I snatch a pic pronto.
Don't be alarmed by the message in this shot. It only applies to volunteers entering the home. No photos are allowed inside the house anymore. Like I said..we have to look forward to the big reveal on television.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
X-treme Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have loved reading your blog every day as you keep up with the hub bub! Saw you at church and tried to wave and then....poof...you was gone! Love ya girl and you inspire so many..
Thanks for the play by play. Very cool.
Oh, I have to take Veevs for a peek. Extreme Home Makeover is her FAVORITE SHOW!
That's so cool that you're up there daily- it must be amazing to see something so big as this to come together so quickly. I've been reading and keeping up on your blog. Thanks for keeping us updated too!
Post a Comment