Today the site was buzzin' with stuff to do. We arrived 5 minutes too late to see the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and that made Doug just a smidge sad. However, on the bright side I got a picture with Paul and Tracy. The auction for March of Dimes went well from what I heard. Look for us when the show airs cause we were in the tent when they were taping the auction.
This lady Stefani is an artist who takes pieces of the broken plywood from the day of demo and makes it into gorgeous artwork for the new home. We met her the first day and it was nice to see her again and to see her finished product. She gave one to the auction as well.
Paul and Tracy with the DAM Penningtons...
Isn't the house coming along so nicely? It is gonna be gorgeous when completed. Only a few more hours til they hand the keys over to the designers to do their magic. 
Tonight we went by the house after attending one of the best Christmas productions I have ever seen. My dad called me a couple of weeks ago and asked us to attend Gateway's special Christmas show. I was slightly surprised and said of course. My mom even came along and we had quite a pleasant family night out. The show focused on the real meaning of Christmas and yet was presented in such an entertaing fashion. Megan really was impressed by the indoor fireworks..I'm not gonna lie..I was too! I was quite the ball baby during most of the show. This is just the best time of year. We have been given so much from our Savior. He is my everything and I can't imagine not having Him in my life daily. I hope you all are enjoying the PEACE of the season.
GOd Bless!
P.S. 2 months ago I decided that I want to go into photography and so I have a name for my company now all I need are some people to start taking pictures of for my website and the funding for a nice camera. I believe if it is what I am supposed to do God will open a door and guide me through the process. Photography is such a passion for me and on a daily basis I am being guided into the direction I need to go to fulfill my dream. I keep joking around that I want to be a photographer when I grow up, but really it is just when I get the equipment. So stay tuned...
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Extreme Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I did not know that Amber Augustin was a Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep photographer. Awesome!
Good luck with your photography business!
I am terrible about getting pics of my kids so anytime you want test subjects feel free to use them. It helps that they are all ridiculously cute too! Have you been to the las colinas canals, they have great places there to take pics.
Post a Comment