I can not believe another school year has come and gone. Time flies when your kid is school age. I also can NOT believe that my daughter will be a 3rd grader in just under 2 weeks. I feel too young to have a 3rd grader mainly cause I can remember 3rd grade like it was yesterday. Facebook has even connected me with all those precious classmates of mine from yesteryear. We are all in our early 30's and have families of our own for the most part. When in the world did I get old? But I digress!
One thing I have learned about field day nowadays is that almost everything is water related. In this one they are jumping rope with a cup filled with water and the winner was the one who could keep the most in their cup. If you look closely you will see that my lil one is jumping and the water is touching her chin...good times!
The theme for these kid's field day was all pirate related...so they had to fish with a pirate's hook, sword, eye patch. Never occurred to me til now that all the kids wore those hats...um gross!! Lord help us!!
Why couldn't the young pirate see the movie?
Cause it was rated ARRRGH!
one of her sweet friends...I hear they are always attached at the hip!
The teachers were very helping in the ways of making sure our kids stayed cool with lots of water blasts!

No comments:
Post a Comment