
Don't lie you know you all have been waiting for the update! Most of y'all have seen the pics on facebook, but have you heard the story of the grossest night ever!
I mean what do I expect from an all you can eat salsa contest. We had some serious salsa eaters at this years competition. The Salsa Queen from 08 was there and competing for another title. Several former competitors were back to give it their all. There were 2 contests and darn it all I can't remember the first one. The 2nd was all about endurance and that is where the gross part kicked in. Can you imagine eating as much salsa as possible in a 20 minute period? ICK!!! I volunteered to take the pics so I could get more event practice in. And there was one point of the night when a girl was about to toss her salsa when I thought to myself " I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS THROUGH MY LENS". Talk about disgusting. And then you all know my phobia of tossed salsa!! As you can see from the pics we had a great time at the expense of others.
I am happy to announce our Salsa Queen for 09 is Karen Koops. She wears her sombrero proudly and was happy to tell us that she no longer wreaks of salsa. Apparently, it seeps out your pores...who knew!!
There was an after party at the bucks, but no pics were taken with my camera...can you imagine!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Salsa Smackdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that is so nasty...getting a little queasy just thinking about that! Get out the Tums!!!
I am so stinkin' jealous right now... yummy salsa and tex-mex? I miss Texas!
Your new banner picture looks great. Your daughter looks like a little model!
Missed you at our going away party. Glad we have facebook and blogs. I'm back on the bandwagon:)
Missed you at our going away party. Glad we have facebook and blogs. I'm back on the bandwagon:)
Hey girl!!! I just checked out your blog- I have not seen it in a while! I did not know you posted this and it is hilarious! Love how you put the collage together!!!
Makes a girl :)
You know, it may have been uck, but it was definitely worth the $$~!
Also, so much fun with the girls- thanks again for being such a hoot'n a holler, Ames!
~Salsa Queen of '09 :D
Post a Comment