Last spring our family went on our first ever vacation to Disneyland. We spent 4 days in between Disneyland and California Adventure. It was THE best trip ever and it happened to be Doug's first time to ever go to a Disney park. He was so overly excited that he never took his mickey ears off and even had a tan line to prove it. Y'all have heard me say time and time again the great dad he is ...well this video is just a glimspe into how he is as a father.
Take note towards the end of the video when he freestyles and has to be gently nudged off the stage area. I love it and will never get sick of watching this clip.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
High School Musical Dancin' with DAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Love it! That is so cute. The boy's got rhythm! :)
That was so cute! Dude. Andy would NEVER do that.
Man he can really busta move! Thanks for sharing it made my day, I couldn't stop laughing at how cute it was. What a great Dad!
That is stinkin hilarious! You go Doug, I love that he knows the dance! And I also love the Amy cackle, it's great!
that was better than I thought it would be! black male for later...
what a cute daddy!
Im amazed at how quickly he picked up the choreography. That is awesome. Go dad!
Amy that so so funny! I wanted to start chanting... Go Doug... Go Doug... Go Doug!! That was SO AWESOME!
Doug is so funny!! what a great dad!! that was so stinkin cute.
Gunnar and I are watching and laughing! He did good!! I am impressed he got up there! Go Doug
Oh wow!! That brought tears to my eyes! Love it!!! Your hubby is a dancer!!!
Post a Comment