"For you are...His treasured possession." Deut 7:6!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Courtney's Angels!

****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS ****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS

The shirts are available and all proceeds go to the Courtney's Angels fund. You can get your very own for a minimum donation of $15. If you would like a shirt please contact me with your size and how many you want. We have these sizes available: (limited quantities in youth) youth small-large & adult SMALL- xL






Here they are ladies and gentleman. The custom designed "Courtney's Angels" t-shirts.
I decided I wanted to make a shirt to sell for Courtney's benefit. I got a group of moms together, brainstormed, and had a photo shoot. Brandi came up with the idea for Charlie's Angels and we joked around that instead of guns one mom should hold a baby, one with a vaccuum, and the other mom holding a casserole dish. Amanda had us come to her house for a Courtney's Angels photoshoot so she could get an idea for the silhouettes. Here is our final product. Amanda Holcomb with Mommy Prints drew and illustrated all the artwork. Meredith, Brandi with baby, and myself were the models.


****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS ****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS****Courtney's Angels NEWS

13 comments:

Valerie said...

I want one!

Leisha Mareth said...

Brilliant! Sign me up!!!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see your blog. Thanks for the address. Hope you're doing well.

Emily R said...

i want one!!! love the shirt!

nana1945 said...

amy this is such wonderful heart-felt idea -- i'm so glad you came up with this - and kudos for gathering your creative moms' to help you put the concept into production! put me down for a shirt -- this is a good way to help courtney and her family! :)

love nana

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a t-shirt in a size large and I will pay for the shipping and handling to Wisconsin. Let me know the final price and who to make the check out to. I have worked with Todd at our facility and he has a great family. Here is my e-mail address for the information.
grsilbaugh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I want one! What a great idea :)

Soy Yo said...

I think it is great to see how fast these projects for Courtney are moving. In only a couple of days, the entire thing went from an idea Amy had on Thursday morning , to coordinating the design work and arranging a supplier on Friday, to a very late night tweaking the design with Mandy and making the final choice Sunday and it was at the printers on Monday morning. It's amazing what people can do when they work together for a single purpose. Everyone involved deserves a big pat on the back. Now we all just need to show our support by buying them. I'll take a large.

Anonymous said...

I love that everyone is jumping on board to get a shirt, of course I want one and I think Jared might get one too! I can't wait to see them. I will also be sure to send a recipe or 2 over so they make it into the cook book. Great job Amy on working so hard on this and keeping the ideas flowing. You are a true idea factory and I love you for it.

Oh and I love how you change your background on your blog, we must chat more about that!

Anonymous said...

I want one too!
You guys are the best!

monkie mama said...

Wow, you've been busy girl! All this, changing up your blog, and a sick kiddo too! I hope Meg is feeling better. My kids send their love. Thanks for helping me out last night! Keep up the good work!

Leisha Mareth said...

Doug...I concur...all I can say is that I want Amy near me if I'm ever in a crisis!

Liz said...

I will definitely get one- Just let me know when to give you money. I need an adult small or a child large.