Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Awesome! I'm so glad that worked out, as you say to me all the time 'that makes my heart smile'! I'm glad you are taken care of. LOVE YA!
Wow! How did you score that? :)
God is big, huh?!?!? I mean, seriously big. Wow! I don't know why I don't trust Him all the time.
That gave me chills...He does for sure know of our needs. Glad you can relax now.
YES!!!!!! Amy!!!..I LOVE His faithfulness!! Love YOU..Love what He is doing in your life!Great Love,~Ris
Love it Amy! Something I need to be better about remembering. So happy for you that it worked out for you! Love you girl!
awesome - God truly provides! here's to a good 2009!love u,nana
Rejoicing with you!!! God is soooo good!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad that worked out, as you say to me all the time 'that makes my heart smile'! I'm glad you are taken care of. LOVE YA!
Wow! How did you score that? :)
God is big, huh?!?!? I mean, seriously big. Wow! I don't know why I don't trust Him all the time.
That gave me chills...He does for sure know of our needs. Glad you can relax now.
YES!!!!!! Amy!!!..I LOVE His faithfulness!! Love YOU..Love what He is doing in your life!
Great Love,
~Ris
Love it Amy! Something I need to be better about remembering. So happy for you that it worked out for you! Love you girl!
awesome - God truly provides! here's to a good 2009!
love u,
nana
Rejoicing with you!!! God is soooo good!!!
Post a Comment