While I would love to take credit for the next two pictures I can not. I got them off the wall home website so I could tell a sweet story. Yesterday as the crew was prepping for the demo work. They came across Bible verses that were written on the walls their home. Here is one that a photographer captured before the bulldozer took the house down. 
How touched my heart was this afternoon when I overheard a lady speaking about volunteers getting to share their favorite Bible verse on the new walls they are raising up. And tonight getting to look through the professional pics on the website and seeing one of my favorite verses being written on their new walls. Simply wonderful to see God's Word and Work being done all around us.
Now onto my snapshots. I really enjoyed our quick 30 minute excursion to the home site today. Can't wait for the MOVE THE BUS day!



Watch this with a box of kleenex next to ya...if only I knew this lady back when my baby was so small!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
EMHE: Photo Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sure Megan loved every minute of being at the site.
Love those verses on the walls. :)
You got some great shots! You're right, we do have friends in common. We'll have to meet, too bad it's cold out or we'd be out in the yard a little more!
Post a Comment