"For you are...His treasured possession." Deut 7:6!

Saturday, February 28, 2009



Dear Children,

Let us not love with words or tongue,
but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great verse. Recently I hurt someone very close to me through my actions, and I know no matter how many words I use to apologize, the only way I can really show my love is also through my actions. I am so glad I confessed so that the truth could come out and set us both free. :)

Joanne said...

Hi Amy,

I'm Elise's Mom, we met on Friday. I just wanted to say it was great to meet you, and I've enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you've had a great weekend!

Tammy said...

I like that a lot, it reminds me of my husband because he always shows his love with actions. It is the most meaningful way. I haven't checked yout blog in a while. I wish I had checked it yesterday and not today so I would've seen the reminder about the Extreme Makeover. Oh well, maybe I can find it online.
Maybe we'll meet one of these days now that it is getting warmer. I hope our dog is not bugging you. There were a couple of times last month when I left and forgot to bring him inside, so I hope he wasn't barking. I do not usually do that, I know he has a loud bark.